«Sunflowers» orphanage in Zambia
The St-Pierre College of Jette and the St-Nicolas school of Enghien start their solidarity campaign to support «Sunflowers».
There is a new video (Youtube, 5:59) (realized for the St-Pierre’s College) that present the new orientations of the «Sunflower» orphanage in 2016!
Laston, the youngest orphan, turned one year old in april, he’s growing well!
Hereby a beautiful reflection of Father Ruquoy about the arrival of baby Laston and Christmas 2015.
Living with the poorest, most vulnerable people of Zambia, the orphans:
This is the daily task of Father Peter Ruquoy (CICM).
The orphanage means:
- One big family where everything is shared!
- A little piece of paradise where the sun always shines!
- A place where the orphans of different tribes retreive their joy of live!
Follow us on:
If you wish, you can discover the history of the orphanage!
Listen to the musical achievements of the orphans and the students of the Collège St-Pierre Jette!
Watch the movies to learn more about this beautiful project!
The latest book of Father Ruquoy is available! Discover some pages of this wonderful testimony!
If you wish, you can support these children!
If you wish, play this puzzle!
- The friends of Peter Ruquoy
- The cistercian abbey of Soleilmont
- The abbey of Westmalle
- The abbey of Leffe
- The abbey of Chimay
- The abbey of Maredsous
- The collège St Pierre of Jette
- St Nicolas school of Edingen
- S.O.S. Scheut
Our team in France
- Aide aux enfants de Zambie
- Vivre en Famille
- Mission Possible (Wooster-Ohio)